Hermes Kelly Togo Gris Etain Bag
The Hermes Kelly Bag is a recognizable elegant bag that is iconic to the Hermes industry. Although created in 1936, the bag didn’t truly become popular until 1956 when Grace Kelly showcased her alluring bag. It was at that moment the Hermes Kelly Bag would rise to its popularity and become the fashion must-have it is today.
Special Price $1,160.00 was $2,050.00
Availability: In stock
HMkelly 252832 Gris Etain
- Designer: Hermes
- 3 Sizes available
- Interior lining: Lambskin
- "Hermes Paris made in France" embossed on front under the flap
- Golden/Silver hardware with lock and key
- Fully lined in leather with zipped pocket and 2 open pockets.
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- 4 protective palladium feet at the bottom
- Genuine imported Togo leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 357 total