Gucci Queen Margaret leather top handle bag
The Queen Margaret line mixes iconic Gucci details with newly established codes. The bee-a historical Gucci code taken from the 70s archives-is enriched by glass pearls and multicolor crystals. An ID holder with gold embossed "Blind for Love", a reference to inclusive romanticism, hangs over the top handle. Made in smooth leather with a slight shine in a color block design.
Special Price $490.00 was $790.00
Availability: In stock
- Multi color matched leather as pictures shown
- Leather ID holder with gold embossed "Blind for Love"
- Gold toned hardware
- Detachable chain shoulder strap with a snap hook closure. The hook has been specially designed to attach securely, as pictured, to the back of the bag only
- Metal bee with pearls and crystals
- Two gussets
- Interior zip and open pocket
- Handle with 9cm drop
- Detachable shoulder strap with 50cm drop
- Small: 25.5 x 17 x 13 cm
- Microfiber lining with suede-like finish
- Genuine imported Cowhide leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 356 to 357 of 357 total