Gucci Ophidia mini bag
A new mini bag shape is presented within the Ophidia collection, with a magnetic flap closure and removable snap button shoulder strap. First developed by Gucci in the 1950s, the Web stripe continues to pay homage to the House's roots and equestrian influences, inspired by the strap that secured the saddle to the horse. Portrayed in its most notable combination of green and red, the stripe runs down the centre of the petite, rectangular shape in GG Supreme canvas. The style can be used as a phone bag.
Special Price $250.00 was $390.00
Availability: In stock
- Designer: Gucci
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, and brown leather trim
- Green and red Web
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Double G
- Interior: Three credit card slots
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 7.75cmW x 15.75cmH x .6.75cmD
- Detachable leather shoulder strap with 47.5cm drop
- Flap closure with magnetic snap button
- 11.25cmW x 17.5cmH x 3.5cmD
- Genuine imported calfskin leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 357 total