Gucci Jackie 1961 Small Hobo Bag 636706 white
The reintroduction of the Jackie bag for Fall Winter 2020 presents a new take on a historical Gucci icon. First created in 1961, the bag was often photographed with Jackie Kennedy and it soon became known as “The Jackie." Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is presented in GG Supreme canvas and enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, shoulder to cross body. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit. The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
Special Price $370.00 was $690.00
Availability: In stock
gg 636706 - white
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Green and red Web stripe
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish, pocket lined with leather
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- Piston strap closure
- Small size: W28cm x H19cm x D4.5cm
- Genuine imported Calfskin leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 357 total