Gucci Horsebit 1955 Small Top Handle Bag GG Supreme 627323 Brown
The top handle Boston bag is introduced within the Gucci Horsebit 1955 collection for Pre-Fall 2020 in the House's GG monogram trimmed with brown leather. Inspired by archival designs, the line unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world.
Special Price $350.00 was $580.00
Availability: In stock
gg 627323 supBrown
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- Textured leather trim with a vintage effect
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Made with metal and chrome-free tanned leather
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail
- Interior: open pockets with elastic
- Double top handles with 12.5cm drop and 38cm length
- Foldover closure with concealed magnet
- Small size: W27.5cm x H17.5cm x D11cm
- Genuine imported Calfskin leather.
Quality: OEM. Materials used are exactly same as the original ones.
What you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive.
Items 1 to 5 of 357 total